Thursday, September 18, 2008

Puppy Photos!

I can't believe how much these puppies are growing and learning, it's so cute to watch! They should be opening their eyes by this weekend and soon enough they'll be able to walk! They are finally allowing me to sleep through the night with only one to two interruptions and Walter and I no longer have to sleep in shifts. They don't cry nearly as much now and I think I may actually get to sleep the entire night tonight, we'll see.

Our little miracle baby is doing great! We had to take her to the vet on Tuesday morning because she was so weak, even too weak to drink from a bottle. Apparently she had not been eating during the night so she was extremely dehydrated. They were able to put her on an IV and fed her and after several hours, we were able to pick her up. She is much stronger now and is able to eat from her mother but we feed her at least two times a day from a bottle just to make sure she is getting enough nutrients. That little girl holds a special place in our hearts :)

The rest of the puppies went to the vet yesterday and they are all fat, healthy puppies. One was born with some type of blister on it's paw and the vet said it was infected and making the paw swell so I have to feed that one antibiotics every day. Other than that, they are healthy and happy and so so cute! Here are the photos to prove it:

I love this look, poor girl is so tired!

Awwww


This one always sleeps with his tongue sticking out, I love it!


Daddy's little angel :)

She is such a doll





'Mate is always so curious about these little things that cry all the time.

He's my baby


I just can't get over how cute they are when they sleep, lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh oh, sounds like you're gonna have four dogs now after you keep that little girl puppy :)