Monday, September 8, 2008

Events

I have not added photos in forever so what better time than on a Sunday night at 2:30am after I have spent the evening editing photos. These are just a few from the last few events I went to. I had several photos printed in the latest issue of BizBash and the editor even added my name to the front credits as a photographer and I am the only one listed there. She is trying very hard to get one of my photos on the cover of the magazine so I am super excited. My photos will also be featured in Florida Trends Magazine but I am not sure when that comes out but I am sure I will post it when/if it happens.

This is at the Art of Helping Children Art Gala benefiting the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay. It was pretty and nice and Rosie even went with me so we had lots of fun.





This was from the ISES convention in St. Pete, it was a 1920's flapper theme, hence the feathers.







No comments: