Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Little Angel Gave up the Fight

We brought her back to life when she was first born, had an IV put in her at the vet, and continued to bottle feed her but she just wasn't strong enough to live. After 5 days of life, our little Miracle finally stopped fighting. She was doing so great and eating great and then Friday night she seemed to be weak. We could tell something was wrong and decided to take her to the vet first thing in the morning but she just couldn't hold on any longer. It was very sad and we buried her in the front yard. I think maybe our child in heaven needed a playmate and she is there with them now playing and happy. I loved her very much and it was so hard to let her go, even Walter cried. We will miss her so mcuh!

Miracle
September 15th, 2008 - September 19th, 2008
We Love You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad I got to meet little Miracle. {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear(read) that. It's to bad i didn't get to meet her.

Jess said...

I'm so sorry!