Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hi!

So, I have a Myspace, a Facebook, a Shutterfly portfolio, and a soon-to-be website so I decided it was time for a blog. This blog will basically display my photography. I take pictures pretty much on a daily basis and they are not good enough to print, not technical enough to display for a portfolio, not advanced enough to place on my website, too much of pain to post on Myspace, and I just can't bare to see them wasted, thus the creation of a photography blog. Not that I expect anyone to actually look here but maybe it will be fun and I always need a new hobby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you did great, You take pictures at the moment and not posing and that is what I love about it. Think positive, because you know you have the potential to become what you want. Love ya Rosie