Saturday, March 31, 2007

Children

Here are a few photos from the spring photo session I attempted today with the kids. They actually cooperated rather well and I got a few good shots. A few wall-worthy ones (thank God because my new walls are soooooo bare, I can't stand it!). Let me know what you think. I will post more later because I have a few of Zacha too but this is all I had time for now (gotta get going to decorate for Donna's suprise party, shhhh!).

This one is going in Amanda's "puppy room."

This one is being made into a canvas print for my wall.

This is my FAVORITE!

Awwwww!

This.........is Tiger (Walter's favorite)


A little too bright outside but still cute.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

These are so cute! I especially love the 2nd one and the one of the 2 puppies together. Those puppies are ridiculously adorable.

Looks like you had some harsh lighting to deal with, I think you did really well. One thing you can try (which I usually seem to forget about, but hey, maybe you'll remember) is to have your subjects in open shade, i.e. at the edge of a shaded area where they're facing a sunny area. Concrete/sidewalk/water bathed in sun works really well. Then the light will reflect off that surface and light up their faces a little in the shade.

You should definitely post some photos of the prints once they're on the walls, I think they'll look great and I'd love to see.

Hope it's ok I'm commenting here!