Monday, October 12, 2009

Photos

We had a maternity photo session scheduled weeks ago with a friend of my mom's who lives in Orlando. I bought a couple of new outfits, had a pedicure at her request, my eyebrows waxed, etc. When I e-mailed her Sunday morning to confirm our scheduled time Sunday afternoon, she e-mailed me back about half an hour before I was supposed to leave and cancelled on me. Great! So with Walter's new job and all, it is just impossible for us to try and reschedule. Since we were ready to take photos, Walter suggested we go to my favorite park and photo spot in Lakeland and try taking them ourselves. This is not easy to do and I had tons of lighting and shadow issues and we only got a few but at least it's something.

If you have not seen me in a while, or at all since I have been pregnant, please do faint in shock at the site of how huge I am. I mean I didn't even realize how big I was until I saw these. I have the biggest, round belly I have ever seen and I have 5 weeks to keep growing! You would think I have gained 50 pounds but I swear I haven't. I was so hesitant about taking these photos because of how awful I look but this has been a fun experience for me and I know I will want photos to remember it later on. We may take more or even try and have someone take them soon before I get all swollen but for now, here are a few maternity photos taken by a tripod and Walter.

DSC09766
DSC09763
DSC09740
DSC09767
DSC09769
DSC09773
DSC09777

1 comment:

Christi said...

you look great Chanele! And you're right, I'm sure you're going to be glad you did these photos later on to look back on. If you 2 ever have any time coming up, I'd love to take some for you. I know I'm far from great, but you wouldn't have to drive to Orlando and it would be easier on you than a tripod at least (and still free of course).

Also, if he is able to come to the wedding Saturday, I think that would be awesome to take some there, where you guys got married, so cute! Let me know!