Friday, October 19, 2007

50 Things Chanele Loves....

Hello Kitty
Sunflower seeds
Barq's Red Cream Soda
Anything colorful
Rainbow daisies
The "I can hear the bells" song from Hairspray
Glitter lipgloss
My 8GB Compact Flash card
'Mater's face when he's "boxing" me
Hot pink
A beautiful fall day in the mountains
My foldable skillet
The internet
The dog park
Dasani bottled water
Harvest Cheddar Sunchips
Reading the tabloids when I'm in line to pay for my groceries
Cool Blue Gatorade
My bright teal Guess wallet
Lancome Primordiale Optimum Lotion (amazing)
Neon colors
Glitter
Banana Boat Summer Colors Tanning Foam from the Dollar store!
Free samples in the mail
My polka dot shoes
Taking photos
American Idol season
Stamps.com (I hate the post office)
Polka dots
Mint chocolate oreo sundae with whipped cream
Text messages
Unexpected checks
Ebay
The beach
Taco bell
Snorkeling
The movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
MySpace
Watching a movie at the Drive-In
The movie Donnie Darko
Audrey Hepburn's amazing style
Betsey Johnson clothes
Good hair days
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Orbit Gum
Miami food
The Hills
Chanel purses
Photoshop
Dashboard Confessional
Puppies

No comments: