Monday, January 12, 2009

BizBash

I haven't updated my blog in a while so I thought I'd start with some of the latest event photos from BizBash. It gets kind of slow at this time of year but here are a few I have done lately:

NACE Holiday Gala:





ACC Night of Legends:




Eric Darius was there performing, I used to go to church with him. I had heard was doing really well and becoming quite famous but I never actually heard him play apart from at church many years ago. He was great!









Buddha Lounge at Green Iguana:






















I also had to do a headshot which I had never done before for this lady who was being featured in the magazine she loved it and so did the editor, yay!









Sunshine from Darkness Gala:
























2 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome! I totally know Eric we went to highschool together hehe :-)

Avian | nestparty.com said...

I love the head shot! Are those linens thrown on the ground? Love that!