Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Josh's New Motorcycle

I have a couple of friends that I try and meet up with once a week to have lunch and then practice shooting. On this particular day, we could not figure out where to go so I called Josh to see if he wanted us to take photos of him and his new bike. He was bugging me about doing this with his other bike and we never got around to it. So his afternoon was spent riding his bike around Ybor while three girls with cameras were taking photos. He makes the goofiest faces when he doesn't know what to do and I kept laughing because he looks just like Dad! Here are some of the ones I liked:

This one I stole from my friend who was taking photos, obviously I did not take it.



This is when Avian told him to look tough.










He looks like Dad here.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Love it! That's a sweet bike, and awesome photos!