Tuesday, March 18, 2008

80's Murder Mystery Party

We attended an 80's Murder Mystery Party on Walter's birthday and we had a blast! Everyone has a character they have to be and find clues to figure out who the murderer is. It was sooooo much fun dressing up and I got to be a snooty soap star, everyone thought I was the murderer, crazy!!!

Sooo.........do we look 80's?

Lauren and I

Miss Aquanet and Dynasty, a famed Soap Star

Walter and his BFF, James Bond

Leggings!

Miami Vice Cop

Nobody leave the room, Ace has been murdered.

Hollow Gram and Tangerine Gloss

Johney, Matria, James, and Tracey

The murderer is.....

Interrogation

Group photo

Being nerdy, as usual.

Rockstars!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there...I'm looking to do an 80's murder mystery for my upcoming birthday and would like to know where u guys found this one. Please let me know cretin4567@aol.com like totally thanks.

Anonymous said...

i was looking for an 80's themed one too, but can not at all would you be able to let me know? eekhorngodintje@aol.com