Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I met Chris Carrabba!

I was so nervous, I was shaking. I won some thing from a radio station where I was able to go to an intimate acoustic performance. There were like 20 people there and he sang a couple songs, talked a little, and then took pictures with us. I was such a nerd but I did get several good pictures. Here they are:


Woohoo, Chris Carrabba!


Oooh, love this one!

The room we were in.



Don't you just love him!


I was literally 1 foot away from him!

So I had Walter take a picture of Chris and I, however, he did not get close enough and the flash messed up so this is what I got and this is the majorly photoshopped version, oh well :(

Ya, I pretty much love him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so mad!!! i would have loved to go, and my picture would have turned out better....boo :(